Requirement management tools
- Siemens Polarion allows to define, build, test, and manage complex software systems in a unified 100% browser-based solution that serves small teams or thousands of users.
- IBM Rational Doors is a requirements management application for optimising requirements communication, collaboration, and verification throughout your organisation and supply chain.
Eclipse based requirement tools
- ProR Requirements Engineering Platform is a tool for requirements engineering that supports the ReqIF 1.0.1 standard natively. ProR is the result of the European Union FP7 Research Project Deploy, where it is used to provide traceability between requirements and formal models.
- ReqIF Studio is a free editor for Requirements Exchange Files (ReqIF)
- Qt is a cross-platform application framework, which is used for developing applications that can be run on various platforms, whether desktop or embedded, with one technology and one codebase. The Qt software is licensed as open source software with dual licensing model (free/commercial).
- JIRA is a proprietary issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions
- Tuleap helps teams to deliver awesome applications, better, faster and easier. It enables to plan, track, code and collaborate on software projects.
- Bugzilla an open source, self-hosting, web-based issue tracker, developed by the Mozilla project. It is licensed under the Mozilla Public License