Key facts of the OpenReq Requirements Engineering project:
- It is an EU Horizon 2020 project. It is coordinated by HITeC. There are nine consortium partners (HITeC, University of Helsinki, UPC, TUGraz, H3G, Eng, Siemens, Vogella and Qt) and five countries (Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, Finland) involved.
- Program: EU Horizon 2020 / Software Technologies (ICT-10-2016)
- Budget: 4.5 MEuro (100% EU Funding)
- Duration: 2017-2020
- Coordinator: HITeC – University of Hamburg (Prof. Walid Maalej)
- Consortium partners: 9 (HITeC, U. Helsinki, UPC, TUGraz, H3G, Eng, Siemens, Vogella, Qt)
- Countries: 5 (Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, Finland)
- Keywords: Software requirements intelligence, user & usage feedback, recommender systems, group decisions, release planning, NLP Dependency detection, requirements knowledge & reuse, Large industrial trials, tech. readiness level 6.